As a valued member of our local community, dog rescues like ours count on your support. While we work to fundraise to cover the bare minimum costs, we simply couldn’t do it without our generous Sponsors.
Make a lasting impact and become a sponsor of this very important cause. The funds raised will enable us to continue to say Yes to the overwhelming amount of dogs, puppies, pregnant mothers and discarded seniors that we are asked to take in off the streets every day. With your valued support you will know that you have made a substantial difference in so many dogs’ lives – and without you their future would have been uncertain at best.
Consider the level of sponsorship you are able to contribute and our dogs will be forever grateful. In addition, Labs & More Rescue will publicize your brand through varying degrees of direct marketing.
Through our marketing efforts your brand will be placed in front of over 25,000 local consumers through repetitive marketing campaigns, with over 10,000 people being exposed to your company & direct link through our website.
YOU can help save the 12,000th dog this year. Make a lasting impact and become a Sponsor today.
Together we can do this – become a Sponsor today!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN THE TOP DOG SPONSORSHIP
• Your company logo and website direct linked on our Labs And More Rescue website.
• Your company logo on event t-shirts.
• Your company logo prominently displayed on event signs.
• Event recognition in public announcements.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN THE HAPPY TAILS SPONSORSHIP
• Be highlighted in 2-3 email campaigns to over 25,000 local families.
• Your logo listed and linked on our Labs & More Rescue website.
• Your logo posted on our Instagram account.
• Company logo prominently displayed on some event signs.
• Event day recognition in public announcements.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN THE BEST FRIENDS SPONSORSHIP
• Be listed in 2 email campaigns that reach over 25,000 local families.
• Your logo listed on our Labs & More Rescue website.
• Be mentioned on our social media accounts.
• Your company logo displayed on some event signs.